Leading through the financial storm
An Individualized Program For Executive Directors
There is a “perfect storm” brewing for nonprofits in California.
- The plummeting stock market is wiping out large chunks of foundation endowments.
- The state’s fiscal crisis is bringing severe cuts in government funding.
- An almost certain economic recession is already eroding corporate giving.
The combination of these factors will certainly mean a major sea shift in the fundraising environment for nonprofits for years to come.
Now is the critical time to act, while there is still time to proactively strategize and plan. Yet, with such an unprecedented crisis looming, many executive directors may not even know where and how to begin the process. Left by themselves, the twin dangers of paralysis or even overreaction in the face of the unknown is great.
To take thoughtful action, many executive directors may need expertise, coaching, and encouragement. And because each situation is unique and each leader’s temperament is different, each needs a personalized solution.
To meet this need, Consulting Within Reach has developed a coaching package called Leading Through The Financial Storm
The package provides each executive director with four one on one sessions with an executive coach who has proven experience in leading organizations through a financial crisis. Each coaching package will be personalized for each client. The end product will be a list of practical steps around the following topics:
- Properly assessing the specific threats to your orgainzation
- Using the crisis as an opportunity for better mission alignment and uncovering hidden opportunties
- Creative ideas for restructuring costs and increasing revenue streams
We are pricing this program on a sliding scale. Contact us to discuss your situation.
These sessions should reduce your anxiety and the risks to your organization, eliminate the uncertainty of knowing what to do, and give you a clear path to proceed. Deciding to get this type of coaching from leadership veterans could be one of the best decisions you make this year.
These are challenging times. We're here to help.